We pride ourselves on our superb customer service. Our passionate approach to business ensures that our clients keep coming back. We do all we can to help you structure funding for your development scheme, and our aim is to help all clients with their financing for property developments, but if we can’t we won’t leave you hanging around in limbo.
We provide fast and flexible funding for all types of property development projects.
Whether you are constructing several homes for profit, self-building a house for your family, converting a rural barn into a liveable space, or refurbishing a run-down property to its former glory, we can help you make it happen.
Our widely varied customer base includes property developers, investors, and private individuals. We lend across England and Wales.
In some scenarios we can provide 100% of the funding you need, including the purchase of land, and we always cover 100% of build costs.
We can finance…
Residential Developments for Profit
- Single-build houses
- Clusters of up to 10 houses
- Permitted development rights Schemes
Self-Build Home Projects
- A from-scratch build on previously undeveloped land
- A complete home rebuild, following demolition and a full architectural redesign
- The construction of a property within the grounds of your existing property (e.g. building an additional house in a large garden)
- The conversion of lofts, cellars, and garages – adding more living space
- Commercial-to-residential conversions (e.g. turning churches or former offices into flats)
- Barn conversions
How Our Development Loans Work
We will work with you to consider your plans, including discussion of your planning permission (and any related conditions), your new-build warranty provider (e.g. NHBC), your timeline for the requirement of funds, and any other features that are important to your application.
You will receive your finance in stages as your project progresses. We will, of course, agree the dates and amounts of these stages with you beforehand.
We can offer you a term of loan that is suitable for your project – normally 12 months but we can discuss a longer term with you, if required. You will only pay interest on the monies you actually draw.